Faculty Classroom Preparedness
Students look to the person at the front of the class for leadership, anticipating that you will know what to do if an emergency occurs. Be Carolina Ready in the classroom by reviewing and utilizing emergency preparedness resources to help you manage classroom emergencies.
- Faculty Checklist for Classroom Preparedness
- Faculty Preparedness in the Classroom
- Classroom Door Locks
- Run, Hide, Fight/Defend (video)
- Faculty and Staff Helping Students
- Employee Preparedness Guide