Being Carolina Ready in the Office
Provide you with tools and information that empowers you to be prepared for various types of incidents in your office space.
What you will learn:
- General process for emergency communication
- Actions to take for evacuation and shelter-in-place in your office space
- Office safety considerations
- How UNC Police responds to incidents
- How you can be prepared
- Student Groups
Duration and Delivery
- 1-hour walkthrough of your building/office space (in-person)
- 1-hour presentation (in-person or virtual)
If you are interested in this training for your department/building or student group, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.