- Call 911 and follow directions.
- Provide the location, nature of injury or illness, current condition of the victim, and other requested information.
- DO NOT move the victims unless they are in immediate danger.
- If a victim is unconscious and not breathing, start CPR, locate an automated external defibrillator (AED), turn it on, and follow the instructions provided by the unit.
- Have someone meet the ambulance at the building entrance or at a safe location, and direct emergency personnel to the victim.