- DO NOT physically confront a suspicious person or block their access to exit.
- DO NOT allow a suspicious person to enter a locked buildings or office.
- DO NOT touch or disrupt a suspicious package.
- If someone calls in a bomb threat, try to get as much information as possible (location of explosive device, when it was placed, or other details).
- Call 911 and provide as much detail as possible about the suspicious person or activity. Notify your supervisor or professor.
Follow UNC Police instruction. If asked to evacuate, take personal belongings.