- Sunday: Know Your Risk – Water and Wind
- Monday: Prepare Before Hurricane Season, Know Your Zone, Storm Surge
- Tuesday: Understand Forecast Info, High Winds
- Wednesday: Get Moving When a Storm Threatens, Inland Flooding
- Thursday: Stay Protected During Storms, Tornadoes
- Friday: Use Caution After Storms, Rip Currents
- Saturday: Take Action Today
Are you ready for hurricane season? Take action TODAY to be better prepared for when the worst happens. Understand your risk from hurricanes, and begin pre-season preparations now. Make sure you understand how to interpret forecasts and alerts, and know what to do before, during, and after a storm. Even if you are already well-prepared and knowledgeable, there may be additional things you could do or learn to be even more prepared.