Skip to main content

Certificates of Insurance

On behalf of our campus customers, Risk Management Services obtains Certificates of Insurance from our insurance carriers and produces them as evidence of our compliance. Certificates of Insurance are required for nearly all contracts, agreements and formal partnerships the University may be involved in.

Hold Harmless and Indemnity Agreements

In order to minimize our contractual liability, Risk Management Services reviews hold harmless and indemnity agreements to assure the proper hold harmless, indemnity and insurance language is in place and that all parties are in compliance. As the University’s sponsored research, outside partnerships, vendor relations and other public service missions increase, written agreements must be in place to properly document the terms and conditions of these arrangements.